Good cheap foundation
(0) Hearts

I am very fair skinned, and oily. i am looking for a foundation that is cheap, but that wont have me looking orange, like most liquid, and powder ones, do. i want Liquid. i do not like powder foundations at all. I heard of these: Cover Girl Natureluxe Silk Foundation in Alabaster, or the Trublend in Ivory 405. Then there is Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse in Porcelain Ivory 110. Loreal Visible Lift Foundation in Light Ivory, or True Match in Porcelain-W1. Has anyone with REALLY FAIR skin used any of these? I tried Revlon's Colorstay and was wayyyyyy to orange on me. If anyone knows of any other cheap ones that are ok for sensitive skin, that would be great! Thanks!

You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
(0) Hearts

Oh, I feel your pain.  When I shop for a foundation it isn't what brand I want to try, but who has one that is light enough for me.  Unfortunately, the drugstore brands for oily skin are not light enough.   Now, I have not tried the true match one in the clear bottle and there is definitely one light enough for you.   I have tried every single foundation from the drugstore (almost) to chanel to find one to match and that I would not melt off.

Ulta has a cream to powder that is pretty light, but it does oxidize and darken as you wear it.

Your best bet is to try the true match one or pay a little more and get a higher end foundation.  Bobbie Brown skin foundation has the best colors and wears really well.

I am really sorry - I feel your pain.  I even went as far as using a self tanner on my neck so I could match my foundation.   

Why can they not make foundation that is light enough for us???

Question Stats
  • 6 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 7 in conversation