Answer
brooklynbeka
Foundation rec for 40yr old, combination, olive skin
[ Edited ]

I'm interested in switching to a new Foundation. I'm almost 40, with scars, dark circles, puffy bags, and occasional (note: not a primary issue) acne (yes still). Combination skin, with a T-zone that can be slick by afternoon, and a tendency to look crepey in some areas.

I'd like to keep the price moderate.

Also, my skin tone is somewhat olive, not too pink, or orange. I guess I'd like to see a product that can even out my skin tones with moderate coverage, lasts all day, won't dry me out too much, and doesn't end up looking too orange or pink. Perfection anyone?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
duke16
Answered
(0) Hearts

I have some similiar skin issue as yours and I use origins nude and improved tinted moisturizer.  I have light skin with definite olive undertones and the light linen shade is perfect. It doesn't break out my skin and the coverage is good while remaining "natural" looking.

brooklynbeka
(0) Hearts
Thanks! But I already have a tinted Moisturizer that I like and that works well...I am now looking for a true foundation...I need more coverage and long-wear than any tinted Moisturizer can provide. Thanks though!
Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • skinperfection
    • brooklynbeka
    • duke16