Answer
missdelaney95
Accepted Solution
Foundation help
(0) Hearts

I am 15, have fair skin with a lot of freckles, medium brown hair, and have combination acne prone skin.I use clinique's perfectly real foundation at the moment, and its good, but its not ohmygosh amazing.  I am interested in the temptu airpod airbrushing thingys, but im not sure they are worth the money.  I have a hard to match skin tone, and i wont do it myself, i always ask a consultant.  I have also been looking at laura mercier or makeup forever invisible coverage foundation. I always wear liquid foundation, so if anyone knows any really great foundations I would be really interested to know thanks :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
SephoraAholic
Answered
(0) Hearts

I don't wear foundation often. I only use it when my skin is a little red, which happens more frequently during the winter. I found Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer to leave my skin a bit too dewy (I have oily skin). It's nice though because it has SPF. One of the girls at Sephora recommended Make Up Forever's HD Invisible Cover Foundation. I really love it. It's the perfect amount of coverage, blends well, and doesn't leave my skin greasy. There are a ton of shades to choose from. You should try them both and see which one you like best. Sephora has a great return policy!  

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • SephoraAholic
    • missdelaney95
    • oklahomagirl