Answer
Accepted Solution
Foundation help
(0) Hearts

I am 15, have fair skin with a lot of freckles, medium brown hair, and have combination acne prone skin.I use clinique's perfectly real foundation at the moment, and its good, but its not ohmygosh amazing.  I am interested in the temptu airpod airbrushing thingys, but im not sure they are worth the money.  I have a hard to match skin tone, and i wont do it myself, i always ask a consultant.  I have also been looking at laura mercier or makeup forever invisible coverage foundation. I always wear liquid foundation, so if anyone knows any really great foundations I would be really interested to know thanks Smiley Happy

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
Answered
(0) Hearts

I don't wear foundation often. I only use it when my skin is a little red, which happens more frequently during the winter. I found Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer to leave my skin a bit too dewy (I have oily skin). It's nice though because it has SPF. One of the girls at Sephora recommended Make Up Forever's HD Invisible Cover Foundation. I really love it. It's the perfect amount of coverage, blends well, and doesn't leave my skin greasy. There are a ton of shades to choose from. You should try them both and see which one you like best. Sephora has a great return policy!  

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 3 in conversation