Answer
mallory3000
Foundation for VERY pale skin?
Hello hello everyone! I absolutely adore my pale skin but I'm having some trouble. I am looking for a light weight foundation or tinted moisturizer that is pale enough for my skin. The problem is that most foundations have a yellow base instead of a pink. I have pink undertones in my skin. Also, most of the ones that I try simply arn't light enough. I have tried everything such as:Almay, covergirl, revlon, neutrogena, maybeline, benefit, smashbox, Sephora brand, clinique, bare minerals, Laura Mercier, and Mac. All in the lightest Shade the carry. All too dark! As you can see I am growing tired of my search! I adore the Laura Mercier oil free tinted moisturizer in porcelain. But it was far too yellow and still too dark. If you know of any brand or products that would meet my needs would be fantastic! XOXO
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
cefridmann20
Answered

Im glad to se im not the only one! I have settled on Tarte Smooth operator (tinted moiseturizer) in agent 00. Its pretty much the lightest product i have been able to find (I have tried Lorac, NARS, MUFE, Bobbie borwn, Laura Mercier, Lancome, Bare escentuals, Sephora brand...). As far as foundation, NARS sheerglow in Siberia is really light but i didnt like the formula for my dry skin. The last time I visited a sephora the artist basically told me i'd have to mix foundations in order to find something. Illmasqua has a white foundation and you can mix that with whatever you choose ( I really like Make Up Forever HD foundation but alas still no color light enough on its own) to basically make your own color. I havent been that adventurous yet, but maybe it could work for you, good luck!

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 7 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • mallory3000
    • ran8
    • makeupobesessed
    • cefridmann20
    • mightyclassy07