Answer
Paigerobs
Foundation for Freckled Skin
(0) Hearts

I have really fair skin and and light freckles all over my face and although it has taken me a while, I am finally embracing the fact that I have freckles and ther is no way that I am ever going to be able to get rid of them.  As a result I am now on the hunt for a light coverage foundation that will even out my skin tone but won't make my face look "cakey".  I'm not a huge fan of tinted moisturizers and I have slightly oily skin so something long lasting and "oil proof" would be prefered.  Does anyone have any suggestion?  Thanks!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 3
NorthSteam
Answered
(0) Hearts

You could try Estee Lauder Double Wear Light foundation, it gives you light coverage and shouldn't get cakey as long as you don't apply too much. It also controls oil.
 Estee Lauder Double Wear Light

Unicorns08
Answered
(0) Hearts

If your face is light with freckles, any heavy make up is going to make you look strange. Even though some foundations are light, I'd have to advise against any liquids and instead try a mineral make up like Bare Minerals. Unfortunately, BM contains bismuth oxycloride or however you spell it and it irritates my skin so I use Everyday Minerals which is significantly cheaper and contains less ingredients so I know it will be gentle and never clog my pores. They also offer 7 samples to try it before you buy, which I like, and you only pay for shipping. I can't recommend it enough! It covers my redness and improves the appearance of my skin without covering my freckles so it makes my face look like I'm not even wearing make up :smileyhappy:

beautylovingirl
Answered
(0) Hearts

You could look at either the Nars Sheer glow foundation or the Dior nude skin foundation either would be a great choice. Hope this helps!:smileyhappy:

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • beautylovingirl
    • Unicorns08
    • Paigerobs
    • NorthSteam
Photos1
  • Estee Lauder Double Wear Light