Answer
charlotte06
Foundation for Asian-oily skin
(0) Hearts

Hi everyone, :smileyhappy:

Now it's time for weather change. I am looking for new foundation beside MUFE Matte Duo that am using and very satisfied with the color. However, it does not seat on my face. As some days in week I am out from 8AM to 10PM and for my oily skin, I think it hold up pretty well already. But it's warmer, I want to try something better. For now I am trying Lancome Teint Idole 24H, the newest launching. I DO like the way it looks on my face, SEMI-Matte yet natural looking, not cakey and hold on my face very well. THE ONLY THING IS ... (:smileysad:) it turns orange on me :smileysad: .... I am actually yellow undertone and MUFE duo 203 or MUFE HD 127 is quiet similar with my skin. I've heard about NARS and BOBBI BROWN also has good foundation for oily-prone-acne skin? Has anyone try it? How does it look on your face and more important, does it have nice colors for Asian skintone?

And, I also heard abt Dior BB Cream, how do you think abt it?

Thanks for your reading and suggestions :smileyhappy:  

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 3
ChicDabbler
Answered

I have combo skin, Asian (yellow undertone with a rosy pink flush on the cheek) light/med skintone. Personally I use Laura Mercier TM, then a dust of matte powder, then a couple spritz of facial spray. I have a desk job, and it stays and lasts as long as I dab off the sweat instead of wiping off.

karina
Answered

Dior's BB cream only comes in one shade and is really, really orange. I would advise against it. If you're MUFE 127 I'd recommend the following:

- Nars Sheer Matte in Barcelona, Stromboli, or Punjab (try Gobi if a store still has it. It's not online anymore. It's a yellow-based shade for asian skin)

- Nars Pressed Powder in Fiji

- MUFE Mat Velvet in 35 or 40

- Tarte 12 HR Full Coverage foundation in Light-Medium, Medium, or Tan

I have used the Nars foundations (both the pressed and the sheer matte) and I like them. I'm not asian but I have combination skin and I'm usually on the lighter end of the spectrum-- MUFE HD #118 for reference. Nars' foundations are really for those with yellow undertones so I am betting you'll have luck with those! :smileyhappy:

thuyvan13
Answered
(0) Hearts

I wear a MUFE 127 but for a more natural everyday look, I turn to Dior Nude 030.  So far, the Dior one is the ONLY foundation I have tried that doesn't turn me yellow and perfectly evens out my skin (as well as improve)!  Also, my acne is horrible but Dior does not break me out (that is if I maintain my skin of course).  I tried the BB creme and I think it works perfectly for my color.  It perfectly matches me and it does look kind of yellow at first but after two minutes, it looks completely natural! hopes this help even though its completely Dior =)

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • ChicDabbler
    • charlotte06
    • karina
    • thuyvan13