Answer
roux
Accepted Solution
Foundation WITHOUT sunscreen
(0) Hearts

I'm 57 years old and have dry skin.  My complexion is fair with pink undertones.  I need a fantastic foundation and loose powder WITHOUT sunscreen.  Any suggestions?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Best Answer
xoxcharlottexox
Answered
Answers: 1
tenngal
Answered
(0) Hearts

I would try Laura Mercier Moisture Supreme Foundation.  It is a hydrating foundation that softens the appearance of fine lines for a natural, flawless look. This foundation incorporates ingredients for a lightweight texture that provides comfort, cushion, and boost to dry, tired skin. Without settling into fine lines and wrinkles, this formula helps to visibly soften fine lines, minimizing the appearance of aging skin. Each moisturizing shade hydrates skin all day with AC Moisture Plex, which improves skin's moisture barrier, giving the skin a healthy look and helping to prevent water loss. Providing medium to full, buildable coverage with a healthy, natural-looking finish, Moisture Suprême Foundation is perfect for normal to dry skin, and even sensitive skin.  It is paraben-free, fragrance-free and silicone-free.  It is dermatologically and allergy tested to minimize the risk of allergy and irritation. It is also ophthalmologist tested and you can find it here:  http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P291205&categoryId=B70

Hope this helps!
Have a great day!
tenngal :smileyhappy:

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 3 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • xoxcharlottexox
    • roux