Answer
Accepted Solution
Foundation/ Tinted Moisturizer help!
(0) Hearts

Hi Everyone! Smiley Very Happy

Recently I have been on the hunt for a natural looking face product like a tinted moisturizer or a very sheer lightweight foundation! On an everyday bases i normally wear concealer, powder, and blush! But wanting to cover up some redness on my cheeks i am in the search for an awesome tinted moisturizer and or foundation! I have been debating between these 2:

• Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation
  • Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer

Here's a little bit about me: Little to no acne, Normal to dry skin (more dry in fall/winter),something extremely lightweight and natural doesn't look like im wearing anything ("second skin" almost quoting Chanel's website), i want something that will look semi-matte/natural not extremely dewy.

THANKS SO MUCH! IF YOU GUYS HAVE TRIED ONE OR BOTH OF THESE TELL ME WHICH ONE I SHOULD TRY! THANKS SO MUCH! LOVE YA! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
Answered

I've never tried the chanel but I do have to say the Laura Mercier one is really really awesome. It is lightweight and for a tinted moisturizer has good coverage. It's also natural and perfect for daily wear. It also comes in travel sizes ($19 for the travel vs. $42 for the full size) so you can try it out. My travel size lasted a whole summer and I still have more! Hope this helps!!

Question Stats
  • 1 answer
  • 1 heart
  • 2 in conversation