Answer
xxmakeupguruxx
Accepted Solution
Foundation/ Tinted Moisturizer help!
(0) Hearts

Hi Everyone! :smileyvery-happy:

Recently I have been on the hunt for a natural looking face product like a tinted moisturizer or a very sheer lightweight foundation! On an everyday bases i normally wear concealer, powder, and blush! But wanting to cover up some redness on my cheeks i am in the search for an awesome tinted moisturizer and or foundation! I have been debating between these 2:

• Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation
  • Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer

Here's a little bit about me: Little to no acne, Normal to dry skin (more dry in fall/winter),something extremely lightweight and natural doesn't look like im wearing anything ("second skin" almost quoting Chanel's website), i want something that will look semi-matte/natural not extremely dewy.

THANKS SO MUCH! IF YOU GUYS HAVE TRIED ONE OR BOTH OF THESE TELL ME WHICH ONE I SHOULD TRY! THANKS SO MUCH! LOVE YA! :smileyvery-happy: :smileyvery-happy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Best Answer
glittergurl2
Answered

I've never tried the chanel but I do have to say the Laura Mercier one is really really awesome. It is lightweight and for a tinted moisturizer has good coverage. It's also natural and perfect for daily wear. It also comes in travel sizes ($19 for the travel vs. $42 for the full size) so you can try it out. My travel size lasted a whole summer and I still have more! Hope this helps!!

Answers: 0
Question Stats
  • 1 answer
  • 1 heart
  • 2 in conversation
    • xxmakeupguruxx
    • glittergurl2