Answer
Lms526
Foundation Similar to Makeup Forever Mat Velvet

I recently tried and absolutely loved the Makeup Forever Mat Velvet. It gave me everything I was looking for in a foundation. I loved everything about it: Natural looking full coverage, great staying power, excellent oil control,buildable, and very easy to apply and blend with your fingers. Even the shade was perfect. I was matched to Shade 35 Vanilla by the Color IQ and it was a perfect match for my skin. My skin is extremely oily and extremely sensitive/allergy prone.

However, I ended up returning the Mat Velvet because it made me itch. It was bad enough to be distracting. The longer I used it, the worse the itching became. Is there another liquid foundation that is similar to Mat Velvet but better suited to skin that is sensitive and allergy prone? Thank you!

Lisae

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 1
kariyava
Answered
(0) Hearts

Have you tried Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free?  I got a sample of it and will be buying it as soon as my existing foundation is used up because I have the same skincare concerns as you and this product is matte, long-lasting, full coverage, not cakey at all, and has a great color match for me (and I am very hard to match)!

Question Stats
  • 1 answer
  • 1 heart
  • 2 in conversation
    • Lms526
    • kariyava