Answer
chanels5
Foundation Crisis!

I have a problem, it appears that every foundation that I try ends up making me slowly breakout by the end of the day. I am looking for a foundation that will give me that flawless Photoshop finish and really light but one that will not absolutely clog my pores to the point where I want to run my face under running water. Now, I used to use a liquid foundation from the Dior line that I absolutely loved, but it appears that it has either changed names or they no longer sell it.

FYI: I do not have an acne problem when taking care of my skin by cleansing and not wearing foundation, BUT when it gets irritated I am very prone to breaking out and fast. If anyone could suggest what they use or recommend it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
viviene23
Answered
(0) Hearts

I have the same problem especially during summer months. What worked for me is the hourglass immaculate liquid powder foundation. Keeps the oil in my face at bay. I hope this helps!  Here's the description:

What it is:
A mattifying, antiaging foundation that absorbs oil, camouflages imperfections, and ensures a long-lasting flawless finish—without the need for touch-ups.

What it does:
Consider Immaculate your miracle for oily skin. This innovative liquid-powder formula delivers an unparalleled matte finish with real longevity that lasts all day. The oil-free and water-resistant foundation goes on smoothly and dries down instantly to a soft, velvet finish that is ideal for oily or blemish-prone complexions.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan

What else you need to know:
Immaculate is free of gluten and nano-particles. The formula contains clinical levels of two antiaging ingredients to create a youthful glow.

chanels5
(0) Hearts
That one sounds quite appealing I must say! Thanks
Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • makeupobesessed
    • iJAMES
    • beautylovingirl
    • chanels5
    • sweetstuffss