Answer
glittermania13
Accepted Solution
Favorite Foundations for Oily Skin?

I need your guys feedback/help! I can't seem to find a good foundation for my oily skin! Anyone have any good recommendations? The foundation can be any formula! Let me know what has worked best for you! Thanks! 

<3 glittermania13

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Best Answer
poshified
Answered

Kat Von D foundation is great for oily skin. Lancome 24 hr teint idole if you can tolerate and are not sensitive to scents in your foundation :smileyhappy:

Answers: 5
devanevangeline
Answered

Okay, I have pretty oily skin. I use weekly masks to keep the oil to a minimum and a daily apricot scrub. My two favorite foundations of all time are: AmorePacific - Moisture Bound Tinted Treatment Moisturizer SPF 15 in 104 or MAC Matchmaster in 1.5. It's going to sound weird but anything that has some SPF in it has actually helped out my oily skin and decrease shine throughout the day. :smileyvery-happy: 

MMAkitten
Answered

Hourglass Immaculate. Hands Down. 

beautylovingirl
Answered

I agree that the Hourglass Immaculate liquid powder foundation is a good suggestion also the MUFE pro finish powder foundation would be another good choice. Hope this helps!

Mollycj
Answered
(0) Hearts

I love MUFE Mat Velvet! It's amazing. I have oily skin and it works so well.

DesertRose0706
Answered
(0) Hearts

My skin gets very oily when i use certain foundations, and I have found that Estee Lauder Double Wear works great to control oil all day.  It is a full coverage, matte foundation (but not too matte) that lasts all day.  Sephora doesn't sell it, but you can get a sample from an Estee Lauder counter to see if it works for you!

Question Stats
  • 6 answers
  • 9 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • poshified
    • devanevangeline
    • beautylovingirl
    • DesertRose0706
    • Mollycj
    • MMAkitten
    • glittermania13