Answer
renji13
Face Powder?

Hi - I previously ordered Bobbi Brown sheer finish pressed powder in soft sand and loved it. The color perfectly matches my skin. I don't use foundation, don't have a need for it right now. This is what I was using in its place. Soft sand isn't available anymore. Do you have any other recommendations, even different brands that you offer. What I liked about Bobbi Brown is that it helps controls oil, which I have issues with during the summer in  my t-zone. It just evens my skin being light and airy and I'm not sure what to use now that you don't offer the color anymore.  Thanks so much for your help!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
katie1724
Answered

Soft Sand is still sold by Bobbi Brown (and likely at Bobbi Brown counters); Sephora does not always carry all available shades. A powder that is similar and sold at Sephora is Clinique's Stay Matte Sheer Pressed Powder. I think you would have to look at the samples in person to get the closest color match (maybe Stay Buff?), but this powder is really good.

http://www.sephora.com/stay-matte-sheer-pressed-powder-P122748

renji13
(0) Hearts
Thanks so much for the reply. I don't have a Sephora store near me, but I'll check the colors at the mall and still order here :smileyhappy: I like the perks of Sephora. Thanks again for the suggestion!!
Question Stats
  • 1 answer
  • 2 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • renji13