Answer
rachael10
Face Makeup!?!?!
[ Edited ]

My options are sheer powder with tinted moisturizer, powder foundation, or liquid foundation. I don't really have anything to cover except my rosy cheeks (which I don't mind) or the occasional blemish. Also, I have normal skin. Thank you!! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
artemisgem
Answered

Since you don't need that much coverage, I'd recommend using either a light-medium coverage liquid foundation or a tinted moisturizer. I recommend the following products for face makeup for normal skin:

Bobbi Brown "Skin Foundation SPF 15" (Sephora Product Page) This light to medium coverage foundation offers invisible, weightless coverage that looks like skin, not makeup. This long-wearing formula evens tone, minimizes the appearance of pores, conceals imperfections, and offers broad-spectrum UV protection. Its hydrating technology leaves skin feeling cushioned, comfortable, and clean. It really is very comfortable, and perfect for normal skin if you don't need full coverage.

Laura Mercier "Tinted Moisturizer--Oil Free" (Sephora Product Page) This is a good oil-free product that will provide light coverage and oil control to help make sure the occasional blemish occurs less.This lighweight foundation alternative offers sun protection for sensitive or acne prone skin, oil control, and provides hydration to prevent dryness. It's so convenient for summer, and very easy to apply.

Make Up For Ever "HD Micorfinish Powder" (Sephora Product Page) This is the best sheer powder to set makeup that I've ever used. It sets your foundation and slightly mattifies your skin without changing its natural contours. This powder softens the appearance of imperfections and completely evens out the complexion for a glowing, radiant look.

I think any of these products will work really well for you. I hope this helps you! :smileyhappy:

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 7 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • islandqt
    • pandapple6
    • artemisgem
    • rachael10