Answer
Cesley31
FOUNDATION HELP :)

I'm about to move to a place were its pretty hot and I wanted something that medium to full coverage that will last long during the day! any suggestions? thanks (:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 7
beautylovingirl
Answered

I would suggest Kat Von D's foundation. It has amazing staying power. Hope this helps~

kalex
Answered

I recommend trying this one by Smashbox -

swfupload_886167811819842173.jpgIt's an all-day sweat and humidity resistant foundation that gets great reviews!

JGSFLA
Answered

I live in Florida and it is VERY hard to keep makeup on here because it is so hot and humid! There are endless foundations that are great..but to keep the makeup on I make sure that i always use translucent finishing powder..but what i love the most and what is great is to use is colored blotting paper..sephora carries this..these papers will absorb you oil and sweat during the day but they also have blush or bronzer on them so in additon to getting the oil off you can refresh your color as well..hope this helps :smileyhappy:

beautylovingirl
Answered

To give you another foundation suggestion to help answer your question also the MUFE face and body foundation is also a great choice for foundation that holds up in the heat well. Hope this helps!

JGSFLA
Answered
(0) Hearts

beautylovinggirl..i understand what shes asking..i was just giving her info to make her foundation last longer regardless of what brand she used!

Mollycj
Answered
(0) Hearts

I cannot rave enough about MUFE Mat Velvet + . It lasts so long on the face (just make sure to use primer and setting powder) and in the bottle. It's claimed to also be weather (heat, humidity, and water) proof.

jennypenny1995
Answered
(0) Hearts

What's your skin type?

Question Stats
  • 7 answers
  • 7 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • kalex
    • jennypenny1995
    • beautylovingirl
    • JGSFLA