Answer
bmurphxo
Coverage??

Which foundation gives the best coverage?! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 5
katie1724
Answered

Generally speaking, foundations with a higher concentration of pigment have better coverage -- Kat von D Lock-It Tattoo foundation is a prime example, and, as zeldahime mentioned, Kevin Aucoin SSE is also really pigmented. These are great for all over coverage. If you don't really need all over coverage, though, and you're looking to conceal scars or acne marks, sometimes it's better to use a spot concealer (like Make Up For Ever Full Cover or Kat von D's Tattoo Concealer).

:smileyhappy:

jlhiga
Answered
Estee Lauder Double Wear for sure. Too bad Sephora doesn't carry it. Sephora - Smashbox Studio Skin 15 Hour Wear is a foundation I dont hear many people talking about but it is one of my favorites. If I know I don't have time for touch ups and it's gonna be a long day, Double Wear or Smashbox Studio Skin are my only choices. In my opinion, the coverage is amazing. And when I apply with a flat top brush my skin looks flawless. Just don't go overboard or you will look crazy.
lylysa
Answered
(0) Hearts

Is there a particular finish you would like?

Matte? Satin? Dewy?

Do you prefer liquid, cream, or powder formulas?

beautylovingirl
Answered
(0) Hearts

Kat Von D Tattoo foundation.Satiny finish and long wearing all day coverage.

zeldahime
Answered
(0) Hearts

IME, Kevin Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer. However, it requires a good primer and careful application for it to look good. It's not a foundation that can be slapped on in a minute.

Way back before I knew I was allergic to wheat my skin was a mess. I had horrible eczema with many cysts, infections, and redness I had to coverup on my skin. KA SSE was the only thing that made my skin look good enough for me to face the world.

Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 5 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • lylysa
    • jlhiga
    • beautylovingirl
    • bmurphxo
    • zeldahime