Answer
cristamarie
Contouring
(0) Hearts

My face is quite round and I am going to begin contouring but need some shade & product advice.  What is the best concealer stick or foundation stick and what is the best matte powder to use on top?  I currently use MUF HD Foundation in 128 (my skin is this color if not a bit darker), so which shades should I do in each product as well? Thank you!!

P.S. I tried Urban Decay's 24/7 Concealer Pencil in M16 and it's definitely not dark enough.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
kitteee
Answered
(0) Hearts

why don't you try one of those contour palettes from MakeUPForever?

or any other brand may work for you; i don't really know much about the foundation sticks but i could recommend you a concealer. try if you can find it: MakeUpForever concealer(liquid). however, since i don't know much about your skin, i cannot guarantee you anything, but remember that for concealers, solid creamy concealers work the best on covering your flaws.

P.S. for bluish dark circles, you use a pinkish concealer and for the brownish dark circles, you use a yellowish concealer.

sorry, i hope this helps; just ask me anything else if you have any other question

thank you:smileyhappy:

Question Stats
  • 1 answer
  • 0 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • cristamarie
    • kitteee