Answer
pateyg
Clinque Almost Powder vs Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Matte Foundation
(0) Hearts

I use to use Clinique Superpowder Double Face Makeup but switched to Bare Escentuals  Matte Foundation.  I did notice an improvement with my skin as far a clarity and less breakouts but I liked the ease of applying the pressed powder and I always felt it covered better.  My bareMinerals is fine but I'm almost out  and I'm thinking of trying Clinique's Almost Powder now b/c it is also a mineral makeup and I'm wondering if it might be the best of both words - any thoughts?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 3
katie1724
Answered
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I think the key difference between the two -- other than being pressed vs. loose powders --  is coverage: Clinique's Almost Powder will give you sheer-ish coverage, and Bare Minerals can be built up to moderate / heavier coverage. If you need the coverage, and BE has been working for you, you might want to stick with that. If you're okay with sheer coverage, and you'd rather try a pressed powder, try Clinique.

One more point to consider: If you're very oily, Bare Minerals Matte might be the better choice, as I do not believe Clinique's Almost Powder specifically addresses oil control.

: )

Manda
Answered
(0) Hearts

Everyone's skin is different however, my sister does use the Clinique Almost Powder and she loves it.  The only problem is that the brush that comes with it sucks, but if you have a brush for applying it, you are fine.

Manda
Answered
(0) Hearts

I could ask about the oily skin and that product if you want?  I am going to a Clinique counter tomorrow.

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • Manda
    • pateyg