Answer
jacqueline69
Can't find my right foundation
(0) Hearts
So I have medium/tan skin color but I can't find a right foundation or concealer whenever I get a concealer or foundation that looks like my skin tone it's always lighter or darker, mostly darker it when I get a lighter foundation or concealer it's always to light someone please help
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
camilamllr
(0) Hearts

Maybe you should try and go to a MAC store and see if they can help to try your right shade? They have tons of shades and undertones! Bigger Sephoras have MUFE counters and someone can help you to find your right shade in MUFE HD Foundation (I got lovely help from them and I found a super right shade!) 

jacqueline69
(0) Hearts
Thanks ill try that
Answers: 2
lylysa
Answered
(0) Hearts

Well, what brands have you tried?

Try looking to brands with a larger range for medium/tan options like Loreal's True Match, Urban Decay's Naked Skin, Kat Von D's Lock It, Sue Devitt, and MUFE.

Try to test swatch at least 3 colors along your jawline to get the closest match. If possible, see if you take a look or be in natural sunlight to get the best viewing.

daphneef
Answered
(0) Hearts

you should try loreal true match foundation they have a wide variety of colors and you could always mix foundations together to get your right shade and its inexpensive 

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • lylysa
    • jacqueline69
    • camilamllr
    • daphneef