Answer
chanels5
Camera Ready BB Cream SPF 35
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I just bought this product a few days ago, and I must say I am in love. It not only works as a moisturizer, primer, sunblock, oil control and foundation it has just the coverage I was looking for. (light to medium & not heavy) It's similar to a tinted concealer but about 100x better.

The color on my skin (light medium) matches exactly! Dries nice like a powder but doesn't appear chalky. If your looking for something similar to what I was I greatly encourage you to give this a try. For best results I wear Make up Forever's HD primer underneath, but that's just me. It spreads really nicely but it not runny, and barely looks like you are wearing it but you still end up with that photoshop finish look. Love it!

What it is: A five-in-one set secret for achieving flawless skin on camera and beyond.

What it does: This multitasking tinted cream formula with SPF 35 moisturizes, primes, perfects, controls oil, and protects for flawless skin on set and beyond. Formulated with emollients and optical pearl pigments, this BB Cream gives skin a glowing, ethereal look and provides a hydrating veil for the complexion to maintain moisture on the surface of the skin. With its ultra-smoothing finish, it instantly re-texturizes to create a smooth canvas. Especially when worn under foundation, it enhances the wear of makeup.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 1
projeffrey
Answered
(0) Hearts

I happen to REALLY love this product as well... It works great for my skin and keeps me hydrated all day without feeling or looking like I am wearing anything!

Thanks Chanels5!

Question Stats
  • 1 answer
  • 0 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • projeffrey
    • chanels5