Answer
daniluv
Blush for every day use (light/medium skin)

Hello again...

Well, some of you are following my steps on my new make-up life.

Now its time to chose an everyday blush, one to carry on my purse for touch ups through out the day.

Since I am new on this make-up daily routine kind of thing, I am afraind of cream blushes. It reminds me the 70's... and I am afraid of getting all blocthy and pinky read, and mess-up bad (should I be afraid?)  Are powder blushes so much safer?

What color would you recommend for an everyday use ? I am light to medium color skinned.  I am not very concerned with price but with the quality of products I use on my face since I have rosecea and I am almost 50 .  (my husband is laughing hard saying I am only 47 and all the responses will start as "hello grandma" LOL.  Please dont...   LOL

Thanks for any input, tips and comments you can help me with.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
tenngal
Answered

Hi, daniluv!  A great everyday blush (which is a light pink that flatters almost all skin tones) is Make Up For Ever's Powder Blush in the shade Soft Pink 97.  I seriously wear it almost everyday myself because it's such a soft, natural-looking pink.  You can take a look at it here:  http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P12634&shouldPaginate=true&categoryId=4028

However, if you want a blush to carry in your purse then you may not want to carry a powder blush and a blush brush in your purse.  A good everyday blush to carry with you in your purse is Make Up For Ever's HD Microfinish Blush in shade 13 Smooth Talker.  It is a sheer cream blush that you can find at:  http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P258100&shouldPaginate=true&categoryId=4028

I hope this helps you and I'm glad you're still having fun with makeup! :smileyhappy:

daniluv
(0) Hearts
Tks Tenngal! I am having fun! Lots of it! More than my husband finances would like I would say (LOL) but I wont quit! Yesterday I was at a MAC Store which you know I love... I cant waitn to have things. I just have to have them, just a little kid, so since I cant put my hand on Nars, Illamasque, L.Mercier or others in a timelly maner I bought a cremblush at MAC (Britwit = nude color). But I am SOOOOOOOO happy!!! Now I HAVE to purchase the 130 brush to aply it... Its an endless game! An, oh-boy, isnt it fun?
Tks for helping me, as always!
Question Stats
  • 7 answers
  • 23 hearts
  • 11 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • eastakrongirl
    • katie1724
    • officegal
    • prettyinpa
    • islandqt
    • anaa