Answer
xxdeathxangelxx
Best oil control primer?

Right now I'm using the too faced primed and poreless primer and as a primer it's really good, helps makeup stay on, leaves a smooth finish, fills in pores, but it doesn't do a whole lot to control oil, and I have really oily skin.

Just wondering what's the best oil control primer people have tried ?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 5
rockangel04
Answered

One of the best things I've tried is Murad's oil control mattifier. It's not specifically a primer but that is how I'm using it and it works great. I stay shine free for at least 8 hours and it did help to minimize the appearance of my pores. You can also try Pop Beauty's face magnet primer (just do a google search for it)....it's pretty inexpensive and works good, but the murad one worked better for me.

tenngal
Answered
(0) Hearts

One of the very best oil-controlling face primers I've used is Givenchy’s Mister Mat Mattifying Foundation Primer which you can read more about at:  http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P231022&categoryId=B70

I hope this helps you. :smileyhappy:

thecaramelapple
Answered
(0) Hearts

MAC's Mattifying Gel is good, and it's under 20 dollars. Try it =))))))))))))

katie1724
Answered
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

From what I know, Givenchy Mister Mat (I second tenngal) and Make Up For Ever All Mat are wonderful. Both control oil and maintain oil absorbtion over a period of time.

: )

fitch
Answered
(0) Hearts

Bare Escentuals Prime Time Foundation Primer Oil Control $20

If you have oily eyelids, Urban Decay Primer Potion is god.

I hope this helped. good Luck!

Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • katie1724
    • xxdeathxangelxx
    • fitch
    • thecaramelapple
    • rockangel04
    • khjakubec