Best foundation for older complexions with some wrinkles

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 3
melissabt
Answered
[ Edited ]

Hello Debbran,

I would recommend that you try the Tarte ReCreate™ Anti-Aging Foundation With Wrinkle Rewind™ Technology SPF 15  because it offers hydration to the skin and smoothes out wrinkles.  This foundation has been shown to moisture, tone, firmness, and elasticity and uses minerals to help brighten the skin.  It offers a medium-full coverage and looks very natural. I also love that it is part of Sephoras Natural Section.

ReCreate™ Anti-Aging Foundation With Wrinkle Rewind™ Technology SPF 15

I have also included a post with a similar question that has some great answers on it. You can click here to view it.

<3 Melissa
filmgirl22
Answered
(0) Hearts

I would suggest investing in a good tinted moisturizer or a sheer, moisture rich foundation. I gave my mom the Dr. Jart BB cream and it is sheer and lightweight while plumping lines and covering her small age spots. It also has a good SPF. Other suggestions: Dior Skin, Nars Sheer Glow, Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer, theBalm Shelter. Just get a good concealer along with it to get additional coverage. NEVER go matte on older skin. You don't want your skin looking dry because that just makes wrinkles look more obvious. Hope this helped!

islandqt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Clinique repairwear foundation: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P295201&shouldPaginate=true&categoryId=1254

Generally you will want to go for primers, concealers and foundations that have moisturizing or hydrating properties and which will give your skin a boost of radiance and luminosity.

Also, try out cream blushes, cream bronzers (like Chanel's soleil de tan) and liquid or cream highlighters instead of powder formulas to help add a youthful dewiness to the skin.

Set with a powder that is not too matte. Maybe something like Smashbox halo powder or MAC's mineralized skinfinish powder.

You may also want to try Dior's Capture Totale foundation. It is pricey but you're getting skincare and coverage in one so It's not a bad trade-off.

Good Luck!

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • islandqt
    • filmgirl22
    • melissabt
    • debbran