Best Oil Free Primers?
Ok, I have a question about Primers for my oily skin. I have been through Smashbox, Tarte, Laura Mercier Radiance Primer (I know its not oil free), maybe another one or two brands.
I have my skincare routine down, using PTR, and its worked wonders for me! I changed from Smashbox BB cream, to Tarte Tinted Moisturizer, then to Dr. Jart Black Detox BB cream. I had been waiting for a long time for the new Dr Jart Black Detox BB cream to become available.
It does do a lot more for my skin, but I'm finding that I get extremely oily with any of the above mentioned Primers. I have been looking into a few lightweight, oil free Primers, I have narrowed down the list to get opinions on :
Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer, Tarina Tarantino Glow Pearl Primer, Urban Decay has 2 face primers I haven't seen before, Too Faced Primed and Poreless oil free white bottle, and PTR makes an Un - Wrinkle Primer (not sold at Sephora)
Does anyone have any experience with any of the Primers that I mentioned, and had good luck with having oily skin? I would truly appreciate any advice or opions :-)
Answers: 0
Question Stats
  • 0 answers
  • 18 hearts
  • 6 in conversation