Answer
kmoliver15
Accepted Solution
Becca Foundation - Yes or No?
(0) Hearts

I'm looking to make a switch in my foundation after my MAC long wear foundation runs out. I received a Becca facial highlighter in opal sample with my last purchase and I LOVED it, so I thought about trying the Becca product line. I was wondering what everyone's opinions are about Becca foundations and if you would recommend it. I greatly appreciate any suggestions! Thanks! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Best Answer
poshified
Answered

Becca definitely places emphasis on good quality makeup, but the foundations never stood out for me. They're either super light coverage or super heavy coverage. So if you fall on either side of that spectrum, you'll probably like it. I tried the Ever Matte and it was extremely difficult to blend leaving me with uneven coverage and looking rather cakey.

Their Shimmering Skin Perfectors, on the other hand, are amazing! And one bottle will probably last at least a good few years :smileyhappy:

Answers: 1
annonymous1
Answered

i personally use makeup forever, but i went in for a makeover and the lady used a becca foundation on me and it was great, a couple of my friends use the "Ever Matte Skin - Shine Proof Foundation" from becca and they love it, they say its oil resistant and everything

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • annonymous1
    • poshified
    • kmoliver15