Answer
18psu55
Beauty Blender vs. Sephora Pro Foundation Airbrush #56?

I currently apply my liquid foundation with a Beauty Blender and while I like the Beauty Blender alot, like any makeup junkie, I am always trying to find what will do it better. I have been reading a lot of the great reviews for the Sephora Pro Foundation Airbrush #56 and am very intrigued. I have never used a foundation brush like that, I have just used sponges or a flat top brush. What I really want to know is if it will gives a different look than the Beauty Blender. Has anyone out there used both? And noticed any differences, positive or negative? Thanks!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
dianabt
Answered

Hi 18psu55.

Those are great questions to have, a lot of people are afraid to venture away from one makeup application to another, but you never know, one way might work better than the other. :smileyvery-happy:

The Beauty Blender is great because you are left with a smooth finish to your makeup that looks soft and natural and perfectly blends to your skin. I love the feel of this product because its great for covering up any blemishes or imperfections you may have.  What's great is that you can use it to apply liquid, powder, cream or loose/pressed powders.

beauty blender.jpg

The Sephora Airbrush Foundation Brush #56 is one of my new top products to use. Not only do you have the great airbrushed finish, but you apply as little or as much foundation as you'd like with no other result than flawless. The brush works best with liquid makeup but you can use a cream or powder makeup on it as well. The soft bristles allow a smooth application and you just want to work in circular motions to achieve that seamless finish. I personally prefer using the airbrush foundation brush instead of the beauty blender but it is only because the handle on the brush helps me to get very precise application. 

SC brush #56.jpg

I hope my information helps.

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Question Stats
  • 1 answer
  • 3 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • 18psu55
    • dianabt
Photos2
  • beauty blender.jpg
  • SC brush #56.jpg