Answer
hthranng
Accepted Solution
Bare Minerals/essentials

Hello everyone!! I want to start using bare essentials foundation...Im not sure if it will give full coverage? since it is a loose powder. I have slightly red areas on my face(cheeks) and previous scars from blemishes, does anyone know if it will give me the full coverage I need to cover those areas? I just hear such great things about the product line and I am urging to try it and give it a shot!!! I hope you guys can help me out! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
hanksmama
Answered

I looked for years to find something that would cover my redness.  Bare Minerals is the first to do that but I also used the concealer under it.

bradycakes
I love the Bare Minerals as well. I have rosacea on my cheeks, especially the left one oddly enough! I prefer the MATTE version of Bare Minerals..(I did not like the original shimmery formula.) Keep in mind that they also have a Redness corrector that comes with a dual ended brush. (product# 1362920). I think it gives great coverage. It's nice because you don't feel like you have tons of foundation on to cover your redness (or whatever).
Question Stats
  • 6 answers
  • 9 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • bradycakes
    • tiffanybt
    • lowrah
    • hthranng
    • ry22
    • prettyjerz
    • hanksmama
Photos1