Answer
Bare Minerals: Too heavy?
(0) Hearts

Has anyone notice Bare Minerals Foundation seems to be cakier than it was originally? Or is it just me? I want a mineral foundation that makes my skin look glowing not matte. Any suggestions?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 3
Answered
(0) Hearts

i have noticed that!! not in the matte, but in the original. i swear there has been a formula change. i've actually switched to bobbi brown skin foundation because of it, which i really liked at first but i am finding that it doesn't wear very well, so i bought a new brush and am going to see if that makes a difference with the way my bare minerals has been going on. so glad to know that i'm not the only one that has had this issue Smiley Happy

Answered
(0) Hearts

I agree, the new Bare Escentuals you have to apply a lot lighter.

MAC makes a nice mineral liquid foundation that gives a nice glowy finish. It's the Mineralize Satinfinish foundation.

As for powder mineral foundations, I like the Cover FX Pure Mineral Foundation.

Answered
(0) Hearts

I wore BE for 3 years and I don't know if it's maybe just because you (or at least I was) are putting more on.  Either way I find it did NOT look natural and it was also causing other problems.  It started making me look cakey and old while I was only 22!  I've switched to liquid.  Much happier 

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 4 in conversation