Answer
avabear
Bare Minerals: Too heavy?
(0) Hearts

Has anyone notice Bare Minerals Foundation seems to be cakier than it was originally? Or is it just me? I want a mineral foundation that makes my skin look glowing not matte. Any suggestions?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 3
anna507
Answered
(0) Hearts

I wore BE for 3 years and I don't know if it's maybe just because you (or at least I was) are putting more on.  Either way I find it did NOT look natural and it was also causing other problems.  It started making me look cakey and old while I was only 22!  I've switched to liquid.  Much happier 

kl11
Answered
(0) Hearts

I agree, the new Bare Escentuals you have to apply a lot lighter.

MAC makes a nice mineral liquid foundation that gives a nice glowy finish. It's the Mineralize Satinfinish foundation.

As for powder mineral foundations, I like the Cover FX Pure Mineral Foundation.

girlygal721
Answered
(0) Hearts

i have noticed that!! not in the matte, but in the original. i swear there has been a formula change. i've actually switched to bobbi brown skin foundation because of it, which i really liked at first but i am finding that it doesn't wear very well, so i bought a new brush and am going to see if that makes a difference with the way my bare minerals has been going on. so glad to know that i'm not the only one that has had this issue :smileyhappy:

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • anna507
    • avabear
    • kl11
    • girlygal721