BE foundation: original vs matte?

What do you prefer in Bare Minerals foundation: original or matte? I have normal-oily mild acne prone skin.  I have been using the original formula for 2 years and I like it, but I'm interested in trying the matte.

Answers: 5
Answered
(0) Hearts

If you have combo skin, you should try the matte formula, it'll suit you better.

Answered
(0) Hearts

Smiley HappyHello,

If you have dry/ oily face I would suggest matte...But if you have regular skin then I would totally say go for a normal foundation. Benefit makes a good foundation and so does sephora brand and Nars. Hope I answered your question. Best of luck,

Jenna

Answered
(0) Hearts

I've been wearing the original formula for over ten years, and love it!  I was curious about the new matte, and bought it.  I don't like it, though, it makes my skin look too flat and lifeless.  Also, the color (#3 medium) didn't look the same as the original.  It's worth trying, but try to sample it first.

Answered
(0) Hearts

Matte! I have oily skin but the original one made my skin itch! weird!

Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi,

I started out using the original formula which was nice but made my combination skin more oily through out the day. I decided to buy the Matte foundation which I must say is pretty good. I still oil up through out the day but no where near as much as I did with the original.

Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 6 in conversation