Answer
lizzytotoro
BB Creams vs Tinted Moisturizer

I have been wondering lately what the similarities and differences between BB Creams and Tinted Moisturizers are? I just don't really want to purchase a BB Cream if they are really similar to tinted moisturizers, which I already own a couple of. Thank you!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
cecilyy
Answered
(0) Hearts

I have both kinds.  I would say a bb cream is more like a light-medium foundation that has mutiple functions. You should try it out :smileyhappy:. I personally would like to try the Smashbox camera ready BB cream and the Too faced tinted beauty balm >.< . Just in case it matters, I have combination skin that gets oiler in the summer and like to wear light-medium coverage foundations. For everyday use, I use the Tarte smooth operator tinted moisturizer which I do very much love and will be re-purchasing. But then, I always want to try new products! BB creams( blemish balm creams) are supposed to have mutiple functions such as anti-wrinkle and brightening or such and also help with acne. But that differs by product so read the product infos. I'm not sure if it is really effective though since I always switch up my foundations...Anyways, since you already have a bunch of tinted moisturizers I would say give the bb creams a go as they are similar to bb creams in texture but offer more coverage and supposedly more skin benefits.

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 6 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • lizzytotoro
    • cecilyy
    • ukiss2008