Answer
virtuouswife888
BB Cream causing breakouts for anyone else?

Hello Ladies and Gents,

So, I just stopped using HALO and started using the Smashbox BB Cream, and LOVED IT...that is until I noticed a slight breakout on my cheeks. Such a bummer because this looked great on, and it eliminated the use of like 3 other products.

I told this to a friend and she said a lot of people breakout with BB Creams, and that they have to find the right one for them. So, I guess my question or what I am wondering is, what is it about the BB Creams, that causes breakoutst? I thought this was more of a natural, or lightweight product vs. regular foundations. Could I be applying it wrong? Has anyone heard of this happening? Love to hear from you :smileyhappy: ...

Strength and Honor,

VW888

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
jinxski
Answered
(0) Hearts

Oh no! I'm so sorry!

I don't understand the whole - skin getting used to a BB Cream. Aren't they supposed to be used for blemishes and scars? The fact that some BBs have caused more irritation is so frustrating to me. I've used Skin79 Pink & Gold, MISSHA Perfect Cover, The Face Shop Quick & Clean & their Oil Free BB Cream.

While they all worked really well in coverage, I found that everything other than MISSHA broke me out in little whiteheads over a period of time. MISSHA wasn't bad, but I tanned and the color shade that I chose, which was already at the darkest, no longer fits me.

I stopped using BB Creams entirely this summer - my skin's never felt better, but when I go out I feel super self conscious of the little blemishes I have. I miss those BBs, they concealed so minimally!

Did you ever try the UD BB Cream? I was going to go looking into that in the fall!

Question Stats
  • 14 answers
  • 10 hearts
  • 15 in conversation
    • ran8
    • caligirl2011
    • virtuouswife888
    • spiritualizes
    • jinxski
    • harmonsd
    • valentinamia
    • JillMConnell