BB Cream causing breakouts for anyone else?

Hello Ladies and Gents,

So, I just stopped using HALO and started using the Smashbox BB Cream, and LOVED IT...that is until I noticed a slight breakout on my cheeks. Such a bummer because this looked great on, and it eliminated the use of like 3 other products.

I told this to a friend and she said a lot of people breakout with BB Creams, and that they have to find the right one for them. So, I guess my question or what I am wondering is, what is it about the BB Creams, that causes breakoutst? I thought this was more of a natural, or lightweight product vs. regular foundations. Could I be applying it wrong? Has anyone heard of this happening? Love to hear from you Smiley Happy ...

Strength and Honor,

This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
(0) Hearts

I tried the Shiseido BB cream and noticed my pores were more clogged than normal and got some small breakouts throughout my face. I guess BB cream is still makeup/heavier sunscreen.which may still clog pores. It's too bad that it doesn't workout since it has amazing reviews. I will take the advise from this forum and try some tinted moisturizer  that has lower spf, Hopefully that will lessen the clogged pores & breakout. Btw, I just used some Kate Somerville peel pad on my face since my pores are so clogged. It feels so good and my face feels very clean. 

Question Stats
  • 14 answers
  • 10 hearts
  • 15 in conversation