Answer
virtuouswife888
BB Cream causing breakouts for anyone else?

Hello Ladies and Gents,

So, I just stopped using HALO and started using the Smashbox BB Cream, and LOVED IT...that is until I noticed a slight breakout on my cheeks. Such a bummer because this looked great on, and it eliminated the use of like 3 other products.

I told this to a friend and she said a lot of people breakout with BB Creams, and that they have to find the right one for them. So, I guess my question or what I am wondering is, what is it about the BB Creams, that causes breakoutst? I thought this was more of a natural, or lightweight product vs. regular foundations. Could I be applying it wrong? Has anyone heard of this happening? Love to hear from you :smileyhappy: ...

Strength and Honor,

VW888

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
lososailo
Answered
(0) Hearts

I tried the Shiseido BB cream and noticed my pores were more clogged than normal and got some small breakouts throughout my face. I guess BB cream is still makeup/heavier sunscreen.which may still clog pores. It's too bad that it doesn't workout since it has amazing reviews. I will take the advise from this forum and try some tinted moisturizer  that has lower spf, Hopefully that will lessen the clogged pores & breakout. Btw, I just used some Kate Somerville peel pad on my face since my pores are so clogged. It feels so good and my face feels very clean. 

Question Stats
  • 14 answers
  • 10 hearts
  • 15 in conversation
    • ran8
    • caligirl2011
    • virtuouswife888
    • spiritualizes
    • jinxski
    • harmonsd
    • valentinamia
    • JillMConnell