Answer
peechs24
Are there any all-in-one products out
(0) Hearts

Are there any all-in-one products out there that help with aging, acne, pore minimizing, & balancing skin tone? I have never had a skin care regiment but Im really starting to pay attention now bcuz Im turning 30 & on top of that Im breaking out like never before. I would like some suggestions on some serums, moisturizer, etc. & suggestions on foundations as well that will help with my specific issues. My expression lines on my forehead & becoming deeper & deeper & would really like something to help slow that down & rescue the rest of my face from having that problem! With the breakouts Im guessing its hormonal acne bcuz the majority of the breakouts are around my jawline & right under, with the occasional big ones here & there on the sides of my face & chin (that are leaving scars!!). However, I also have these tiny bumps on my cheeks that arent going away & some blackheads on my nose :-( I dont know what type my skin is either! I dont feel that its oily bcuz if I dont put lotion on after I wash then it feels pretty tight for awhile. My skin tone & texture is uneven as well. If There is not an all in one product thats fine I just want some good products that actually work & I can stick with to get my complexion in the right place. With foundation I have always used liquid but at this point I am open for anything. My big problem is I live in the sticks & it takes me 2hours to get to the Reno Sephora otherwise I would go all the time so I can get the right makeup & colors etc. Can you PLEASE give me help & suggestions on what I need to use or shud use. thanks soooo soooo much! all love ;-)

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
angelclarice
Answered
(0) Hearts

BB creams are said to be all in one creams and are great for people with sensitive acne prone skin. There are quite a few brands out there that carry BB creams.

Angelclarice

Beauty and wellness

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 3 in conversation
    • peechs24
    • ChicDabbler
    • angelclarice