Answer
Apocalyptica
Anyone use Everyday Minerals?
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Has anyone ever heard of or used their cosmetics before? I'm curious about their quality even though I already placed my order.

I was just watching a video on YouTube where someone was talking about how you could get a free makeup kit from them so I decided to check it out. While its not really FREE, you can customize a 7 samples powder kit for $0.01 plus shipping, which the lowest first class shipping was $2.72 for me, making the kit a total of $2.73! Plus you can reorder the sample kits.

They are Vegan, handmade mineral cosmetics that are not tested on animals according to their Facebook. I'm not sure if I am allowed to link to other makeup sites on here but if you Google them or search Facebook they should be the first ones to come up.

I figured why not give them a try? I've been looking for stuff to kind of cover up my skin lately but I'm on a very tight budget. I figured I could swing less than $3 and treat myself a bit. I can post a review here and/or pictures once my samples come if anyone is interested.

Also how do you guys feel about mineral makeup vs non mineral makeup? I've never worn mineral makeup so this will be a first for me.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
carrierose
Answered
[ Edited ]

I have a crapload of their stuff; I got addicted and I have the mint concealer, the heavy powder foundation, the "wet sand" illuminizer, the concealer, 3 blushes, their brushes, and about 30 eyeshadows.  The foundation really goes to crap on my skin and my pores just look HUMUNGOUS.  I don't use it anymore, or any mineral makeup for that matter.  It does NOT work for me.

I probably spent $300 on them in early 2010.  I know they have had serious customer service issues in the past, before I came to know them, but I'm not sure what they were.  I just know people seemed really pissed at the company as a whole.

PS.  When I say I "got addicted," it's because I just go crazy and decide to buy all the makeup, not because I really loved anything and had to have more.

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • connieconcon
    • prosopon
    • carrierose
    • janinebt
    • Apocalyptica