kenzie1898

which naked urban decay eyeshadow pallet is the best for beginners?

jojobe

Re: which naked urban decay eyeshadow pallet is the best for beginners?

(0) Hearts

It depends on your skintone. If you are a warm toned Naked 1, cool tones is Naked 2 and Naked 3 is mostly rose-gold specific. The Naked Basics is just all Matte shadows. I would look up a few comparisons with a skintone similar to yours to get the best ideas when trying to pick out new shadow palettes.  

heartsmyface

(0) Hearts

Hmmm, I think that's a tough question and also the reason many people have all 4. I started off with the naked 2, then got the naked basics and was pretty happy.

the naked basics is really great for modest everyday looks. It has all matte shades save for the lightest shade.

the naked 1& 2 are much more shimmery and can be used to create endless looks. 

JayReed

Coming from someone that owns all three, I reach for the original more than the others. I hardly ever reach for 2

andyhtrieu

The 4 Naked palettes are good for everyone. It doesn't matter if you're a professional or a beginner. If you want a really basic essential eye palette, I would recommend the Naked Basics. It's perfect for every day use. All of the shades are matte. You can create soft looks or really dramatic looks.

If you want to create more interesting looks, any one of the 3 Naked palettes are great. It has a variety of shimmer and matte shadows to create a ton of different looks. 

HookedOnBeauty2

I read that as "the naked 4 palette" For a minute I was thinking there's a new UD palette.......

heartsmyface

image.jpg

I'm really hoping there is after this. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 6 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • jojobe
    • heartsmyface
    • JayReed
    • andyhtrieu