Patti01

which naked palette would be better for me?

I have read a million reviews but still have no clue. I have gray blue eyes, pale skin, and brown curly hair. Both I guess would work for me, but I want to get the most out of the palette. Advice?

beautylovingirl

Re: which naked palette would be better for me?

@Patti01- Yes the Dior are long lasting and I figured you were pale so that's why I suggested the Dior Nude lip Blush it's not going to be too heavy or light just the perfect color to finish your look.:smileyhappy:

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

I would recommend the Dior Nude Lip Blush in Grege #s1443720-main-hero[1].jpg169 or

Charnelle #459

s1443746-main-hero[1].jpgBoth colors can be worn with any makeup look you do. Hope this helps!

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

How pale is your complexion?

Patti01

(0) Hearts

I am always the lightest shade generally when I get foundation, but I have a slight natural rosy color to my cheeks. I was looking at dior earlier and really liked the range of colors they offered! Is it long lasting too?

Patti01

Thank you for the great advice!! I'm going to order the lorac pro palette, its out of stock at all of my local sephora stores so it must be pretty amazing!

I have another question though, what is a good universal lipstick for someone as pale as I am? I have red and a few pinks but I would love something that goes with all makeup looks and doesn't look too heavy and dark on me.

beautylovingirl

I second the Lorac Pro palette.:smileyhappy:

maltipoo66

(0) Hearts

Hi!  I agree with DesertRose that either the Naked 2 or the Lorac Pro Palette would be great for you.

roxystar4

LORAC Pro is awesome. I decided to purchase this after swatching both the NAKED 1 and 2 side by side with the LORAC. I liked how creamy & pigmented the LORAC was. I also love how it is separated out (top shadows are matte and bottom have shimmer). 

mxcx

Honestly, based on your self-description, I think either palette would look lovely on you. (: It just depends on what kind of look you like, since the Naked has a softer, warmer feel and the Naked 2 is more cool, but somewhat edgier. 

I have a darker skintone and brown eyes, and the Naked 2 is a little too gray for me, and most of the cool-toned colors make my eyes look a little washed out and dull. But for your pale skin, I think Naked would create more neutral and natural looks, while Naked 2 could create more dramatic and stand-out ones.

DesertRose0706

(0) Hearts

I have light skin, blonde-brown hair and blue eyes and i went with the Naked 2.  The colors in this one are generally lighter than the original and most of them are shimmery.  If i could do it again, i wouldn;t have gone wit either Naked palette, and would have gone with the Lorac Pro, which i think is a very nice combination of  colors similar to whats in the Naked and Naked 2

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 9 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • maltipoo66
    • roxystar4
    • beautylovingirl
    • DesertRose0706
    • mxcx
    • Patti01