Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

what is the best brand for eye-liner (inside eye) for all day wear (black-darkest possible) ?

Re: what is the best brand for eye-liner (inside eye) for all day wear (black-darkest possible) ?

I found Ardency Inn liners stay a long time. I bought a bunch because of that. 

Re: what is the best brand for eye-liner (inside eye) for all day wear (black-darkest possible) ?

Thanks OCDee! I'll look into that! 🙂 

BelláPierre (not at Sephora) makes a waterproof gel pencil that does not budge...it runs around $15 and glides on really nicely, while wonderfully pigmented and has ridiculous staying power.

I second this! I also got one in my Ipsy bag, and it is now my go-to for a black waterline. Does NOT budge. I have gone swimming in heavily chlorinated pools with this on, and NO running or smudging. Definitely would stand up to regular day wear, even on oily lids.

Thanks Jaza! 🙂 good to know for sure!! 

This sounds great!  I just found a deal on Groupon for the gel liner and mascara for $14.99. I may have to try this. Nothing stays put on my waterline. And I've tried so many. Thanks to both of you for the tip. 

Thank you hopkinss! Where can I find "BellaPierre"? or where did you buy it from? 🙂

From what I can tell you can only order it on their website (I originally got mine in my Ipsy bag) but lately I've been seeing a lot of their stuff at Marshall's (obviously a hit or miss)

STILL STINGRAY IS THE BEST

Hi Crys - what's "stingray" ?

The only liner I've found that actually stays on my waterline without smudging is the Nars pencil liner. I'm obsessed!! It's pricey- but it's super black and after using it, I can't go back to anything else. Hope this helps!

I will try the Nars next week when I go.... is it good for "inside" the eye and "watery eyes" ? Thank you so much!! 🙂

I second the hourglass but I also want to suggest the Marc Jacobs gel highliner. I think they're equally as nice. The hourglass is really skinny (good for getting a skinny line on the lid) but doesn't have much in the tube, so for waterline I'd prefer the Marc Jacobs highliner.

Anonymous Insider

I like this one, Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner Gel Eye Crayon too! 🙂

Thanks Jainnee! 🙂 Seems like Marc Jacobs is quite popular!

Thank you jmw1.. I'm actually going to get the Marc Jacobs one probably next week!! I hope it works for me so thank you!! 🙂

I second jmw1's suggestion of the Marc Jacobs Highliner. They've got some of the best staying power for a pencil on me!

Great to know !! thank you ajf1 🙂 yay!

Thank you makeupmad 🙂 I will check it out for sure!! Fortunately I have patience too lol 🙂 

I think the darkest black eyeliner that I've tried has got to be Benefit's BADgal Liner Waterproof in Extra Black.

I don't know if it will last all day, but I do know that their They're Real!  Push-up Liner in Black certainly will, if you have the patience to learn how to use it.  The tube has a squeezable felt tip with a slit at the end to dispense the liner, which is a thick gel.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 25 replies
  • 25 Hearts Given
  • 13 Contributors
testing