bubsxoxo

what is a good eye shadow base for green eyes that is long lasting?

CdubDoll

Re: what is a good eye shadow base for green eyes that is long lasting?

I agree that Benefit has wonderful cream shadows that are long lasting. You are sure to find a shade for you with their Creasless Cream Shadows

swfupload_4169966212354583517.jpg

Of course the key to long lasting is the prep. My go to has always been Urban Decay's Primer Potion in Eden.

swfupload_2471537395871642680.jpg

Happy painting!

lylysa

(0) Hearts

Urban Decay's primer in Greed is a wonderful, brilliant golden shade, perfect to brighten up green eyes! 

Sin is a subtle champagne shade that I use as my primer and have it double as a cream shadow as well!

I've used the Benefit cream shadows before on their own and they're pretty sturdy, even without a primer, I use them as a primer sometimes as a stronger base of similar powder shadow shades!

nebel

(0) Hearts

I love the Buxom Stay There creme eyeshadows. They are long lasting and can be used alone for sheerer color or as a base. 

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Hi Bubxoxo,

I like the Sephora Collection Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof in 05 Beige. It has a pretty beige sheen and works well with all skin tone and eye colors.

beige 1.jpg

<3 Melissa
jennypenny1995

Use Benefit's World Famous Neutrals palette in "Easiest".  There's a mix of matte and slight shimmer shades along with powder and cream formulas in the entire palette.  Great price, too!  The gold shade in there will REALLY make your greens stand out.  Whoo hoo!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • bubsxoxo
    • melissabt
    • jennypenny1995
    • lylysa
    • nebel
    • CdubDoll