tmc10182013

what are your opinion about the lorac mascaras?

i never heard the brand lorac and never try their mascaras b4. im looking at the multiplex 3d lashes and new cobra mascaras. I knew cobra is new but if anyone ever try it b4, whats your opinion about it, thanks for your feed back. :smileyhappy:

dianabt

Re: what are your opinion about the lorac mascaras?

(0) Hearts

Hi tmc10182013,

Lorac is a great line for sensitive skin types that need slightly more gentle products- I'm a fan of their bronzers and eyeshadows and glosses but have  not tried the new cobra mascara yet. The curved wand looks like it does wonders for curling and lifting the lashes, so it may be worth a shot! Are you looking for a new mascara and what would you like it to do? (curling, lift, volume, etc?) :smileyhappy:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
tmc10182013

(0) Hearts

yes, im looking for a new mascara thats gives me volume and thicking my lashs while separte lashes. I had tried so many mascaras and its just fail me..i am thinking to try the cobra but im just scare that i might end up dont like it. if you have ideas, you can let me know, thanks for your input :smileyhappy:

dianabt

(0) Hearts

Hello!

Look at some of the following which are GREAT for volume but without making your lashes too clumpy or heavy looking:

Diorshow Iconic (great for curling and defining the lashes, I also find 2 coats is great volume!)

Dior - Diorshow Iconic Mascara

Bare Minerals Flawless Definition Volumizing Mascara (amazing fullness and separation!)

bareMinerals - bareMinerals Flawless Definition Volumizing Mascara

Tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara (another volumizing mascara with more natural based ingredients that may be slightly more gentle on the eyes)

Tarte - Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
tmc10182013

(0) Hearts

thank you for your infor, ill check them out :smileyhappy:

dianabt

(0) Hearts

You're very welcome! Don't forget you can return or exchange any item you are not happy with :smileyhappy:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
beautylovingirl

I haven't gotten the cobra or tried it but I did get the multiplex in like a mother's day gift bag from Lorac and I didn't like it all it seemed like it turned my lashes into spiky spider legs. Hope this helps!

roxystar4

I cant agree more with beautylovingirl. I have the Multiplex 3D and dislike it, A LOT. Im only using it because it came in a set and I like most of the other items in the set and dont want to return it. In all honesty, I hate it. It is one of the worst mascaras I have ever used. It doesn't hold a curl. It also doesn't really add length or volume. If I try to apply more than 2 coats, it makes my lashes "into spiky spider legs" (just like beautylovingirl's experience). I wont be buying another LORAC mascara anytime soon.

tmc10182013

(0) Hearts

thanks for your infor :smileyhappy:

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

im not usually that negative :smileyhappy:  I just was super disappointed and didnt want anyone else to experience that either. But diff people's lashes are different too, so you may like it.

tmc10182013

oh ok, thanks for your feed back :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • roxystar4
    • beautylovingirl
    • tmc10182013