tmc10182013

urban decay naked or naked 2 palette??

(0) Hearts

i never try the those two palette before. Im medium golden tan with brown eyes. im looking for eyeshadows that brings my eyes to look natural look not smokey look. im thinking the second palette for me, but what do u guys think? thanks for your opinion.

michmo

Re: urban decay naked or naked 2 palette??

(0) Hearts

I'll add this too--I have the naked2 palette and am finding myself kind of bored with it.  If I had it to do again, I'd probably choose something with a few more options.  (Like Lorac Pro)

glittermania13

(0) Hearts

If you are going to invest in a palette then I would personally get the Lorac Pro Palette! I use that palette more than both of my UD Naked Palettes! :smileyhappy:

AshleyAGlass

(0) Hearts

I prefer the naked palette, and I have cool undertones, but I really think that naked would be an amazing palette for your warm skin tones. I think it's a pretty versatile palette and you'd have to be really fair to not pull it off. I like it because it makes my stand out against my pretty neutral makeup. 

emmaclaire

I think Lorac's eyeshadows are superior in quality (more pigment, softer, soooo buttery, last longer, easier to apply) but really do lean quite warm in my experience.  By warm, I mean they tend to be more golden/coppery/reddish than grey/blueish based.  If you have brown eyes and a golden tan complexion, that sounds like it would be perfectly matched with warmer shades, so Lorac would be a great choice for you!  I have the Couture palette, which is much smaller (and older, I think it's discontinued) than what you seem to be looking for.  I'll agree with the others who suggested the Lorac pro palette - I think you'll really love it!

clarks18

(0) Hearts

I am all for the Lorac Pro.  Naked 2 if you are cool toned and Naked 1 if you are more warm toned. 

beautylovingirl

I third the Lorac Pro palette it's just an everyday palette that you can't go wrong with!

1Emily

You say golden tan, so do you have like warm undertones to your complexion? I have fair, cool-toned skin, and I find that the Naked 2 has more shades for me, so I think the Naked 1 might be better for you. You could go swatch some colors or even just Google swatches if that helps. :smileyhappy:

roxystar4

LORAC Pro

poshified

Honestly, I'd recommend the Lorac Pro palette over both Naked palettes. It's more compact and has a good selections of shimmers and mattes! :smileyhappy:

michmo

(0) Hearts

I agree with the others that Naked2 is great for a natural look because the colors are a bit more subtle brown/taupe.  I use Naked2 whenever I wear shadow and it always looks natural.

Both are great though.   

lolo01

(0) Hearts

I have both but use the Naked for a more dramatic look.. I would go with Naked 2 if your just looking for something that brings out your eyes

tmc10182013

(0) Hearts

thank you for your advice :smileyhappy:

miabt

(0) Hearts

Hi tmc10182013,

Both palettes are great & can be used for natural & dramatic looks :smileyhappy:  The Naked2 is a bit warmer & more wearable for me, but I keep both around depending on my mood.  You really cant go wrong with either!

xo, Mia

tmc10182013

(0) Hearts

thanks for your advice :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 6 hearts
  • 12 in conversation
    • emmaclaire
    • poshified
    • roxystar4
    • beautylovingirl