From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Everything Eyes

Everything Eyes

• 198513 Members
  • 7912 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Eye spy a place to discuss all things eye makeup. Share your favorite looks, questions, and opinions with beauty lovers like you.

Eye spy a place to discuss all things eye makeup. Share your favorite looks, questions, and opinions with beauty lovers like you.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Post in Everything Eyes
Need new mascara
Spoiler Heyyy everyone!! My name is Lexi and I have no idea about makeup. I want a mascara that will make my eyelashes pop. I hav ...read more
Spoiler Heyyy everyone!! My name is Lexi and I have no idea about makeup. I want a mascara that will make my eyelashes pop. I have tried Better than Sex and another brand and it was good but I would like to try something different. Any recommendations would be helpful 🖤!
New Reply in Everything Eyes
Mascaras for sensitive eyes?
|
Re: Mascaras for sensitive eyes?
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @MotherOrchid ILIA Limitless Lash Lengthening Clean Mascara After Midnight and Tower 28 Beauty MakeWaves Lengthening + Volumizing ...read more
@MotherOrchid ILIA Limitless Lash Lengthening Clean Mascara After Midnight and Tower 28 Beauty MakeWaves Lengthening + Volumizing Mascara Jet have worked really well for me and don’t irritate my eyes.
Ambassador Curated
100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge
|
Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge
BOSS II INSIDER
Reply: Wow!! 朗 @heartsmyface ...read more
Wow!! 😍🤩 @heartsmyface
Recent images from this conversation
Does anyone know of a dupe for the discontinued Sephora waterproof eyeshadow stick??
|
Re: Does anyone know of a dupe for the discontinued Sephora waterproof eyeshadow stick??
GO-GETTER IV INSIDER
Reply: @chloenola Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Shadow ...read more
@chloenola Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Shadow
Ambassador Curated
💖 100 Days of Eyeliner Challenge 🌈
|
Re: 💖 100 Days of Eyeliner Challenge 🌈
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @CynthieLu Ooh that is stellar! ...read more
@CynthieLu Ooh that is stellar!
What’s the best waterproof mascara?
|
Re: What’s the best waterproof mascara?
GO-GETTER IV INSIDER
Reply: @whoisz Dior Diorshow Iconic Waterproof Mascara Extreme Black ...read more
@whoisz Dior Diorshow Iconic Waterproof Mascara Extreme Black
Steven nelson
The one and only
The one and only
Mascara
|
Re: Mascara
GO-GETTER IV INSIDER
Reply: SEPHORA COLLECTION Love The Lift Curling and Volumizing Mascara Ultra Black is a great product at a great price ...read more
SEPHORA COLLECTION Love The Lift Curling and Volumizing Mascara Ultra Black is a great product at a great price
whats the best lash company i can buy from?
I need a good lash company to buy from what one do you guy reccomend?
I need a good lash company to buy from what one do you guy reccomend?
Brown mascara!!!
|
Re: Brown mascara!!!
GO-GETTER IV INSIDER
Reply: @ufoundnatt Dior Diorshow Waterproof Mascara Catwalk Brown is one to try. My only issue with this product is I feel it drys out ...read more
@ufoundnatt Dior Diorshow Waterproof Mascara Catwalk Brown is one to try. My only issue with this product is I feel it drys out too fast. (I don't wear makeup every day so that may be why)
72,923 Posts