muffinpop

nude eyeliner

Hey ladies, I'm looking for a waterproof nude eyeliner to use in my waterline that will open up my eyes. Any suggestions would be appreciated! thanks :smileyhappy:

Yoloeyeliner

Re: nude eyeliner

(0) Hearts

I suggest the Stila Kajal Eyeliner in Topaz, which is a smudgy nude.  Or, if that doesn't work out for you, just use a white eyeliner, only half way in.

dianabt

(0) Hearts

Hi muffinpop, 

I agree, I LOVE the Tarte EmphasEYES inner rim brightener which has a super soft and creamy finish that you can use to whiten the inner water line of your eyes, or you can even use it as a brow highlighter to smudge underneath your eyebrows. 

You can even try the Sephora Collection Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof pencils which stay put all day. 

Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof

#1 White

01 White

#5 Beige

05 Beige

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
nataliebmua

(0) Hearts

NARS Larger Than Life Eye Liner in Rue Bonaparte is seriously awesome!! Also-- Stila has one called "Topaz" that is wonderful as well!! But the NARS one will last all day!

ry22

(0) Hearts

Because you are using it in your waterline, I would use a natural product without harsh chemicals.

My favorite one is Tarte EmphasEYES Inner Rim Brightener. It's made exactly for your intended purpose.

P278605_hero.jpg

janinebt

(0) Hearts

Nude eyeliner is such a flattering alternative to harsh brown and black pencils. My favorite is NARS Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyelinerin Rue Bonaparte, which is a stunning soft tan color. These liners are true to their word and stay put all day. I really like that the creamy formula, it glides onto the waterline easily.

Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner

Rue Bonaparte

Whimsically yours,
Janine
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • muffinpop
    • dianabt