Caey

i need a new good makeup palette for a 13 year old

I'm 13 and i have the Naked 3 palette and The Oz Palette and The balm Nudeatte and Two Faced Naturals at Night.... i need a new one from Sephora that's around 25 dollars. Please let me know ASAP I'm going tomorrow to Sephora

annypoo

Re: i need a new good makeup palette for a 13 year old

(0) Hearts
Shrewdle

(0) Hearts

Hmmm...I wish Sephora still had their Color Anthology palette. It was on sale for only $20 and was out of stock for a while, but back in stock for a few days just several weeks ago. Maybe you can check back to see if they get some quantity in stock again? Or ask at the store you're going to? It's 70 shadows with both neutrals and brights, plus a huge mirror. Sephora-Color-Anthology2.jpg

Other than that I second heartsmyface on the Sephora Colorful Palette. I actually have 3 of them: Miami Vibes, Island Oasis and Eternally Purple. They are okay, but I personally find them to be a little chalky. Fun colors to play with though. Good luck!

Smokey123

(0) Hearts

I have the Sephora brand In the Tropics, baked eyeshadows. I really like that palette and the combinations that I come up with. You can use them wet or dry. I think that they were $28.00 when I bought them.  I would have never thought to use some of the colors together, but they are really pretty. 

Smokey123

(0) Hearts

image.jpg Here's a photo of this palette. 

heartsmyface

image.jpgimage.jpg

You seem to have a lot of neutrals.  I'm thinking you may be in need of some fun bright colour.  There are some great mini palettes by sephora that would compliment your neutral collection and add a splash of colour to your eye looks for summer:smileyhappy:  I believe these are on sale as well:smileyhappy: 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • annypoo
    • heartsmyface
    • Shrewdle
    • Smokey123
    • Caey
Photos2