Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

how do I prevent Kat Von D tattoo eyeliner from transferring to my lid?

The first few times I used this eyeliner (with and without primer, with and without shadow) it went on perfectly. One swipe, full coverage and no transferring to my lid. After about 5 days it started transferring to my lids after 20 minutes of being on. In the past 2 days, even after storing tip down and shaking, it's going on lightly so i've had to put on more than one coat. The transferring was even worse! I'm not sweating - just driving to work. Is this usual or does it sound defective? Thank you for your thoughts!

Re: how do I prevent Kat Von D tattoo eyeliner from transferring to my lid?

I also have had this problem, but very sporadically. I tend to do one coat, let it dry, then come back to it for a 2nd coat a couple minutes later. 

I noticed it most when I would put concealer on with my blender and put it on the top of my eyelids. Since I've stopped applying the concealer with a blender to my lids, it hasn't happened as much!

Re: how do I prevent Kat Von D tattoo eyeliner from transferring to my lid?

I use the KVD tattoo liner daily and it doesn't budge but I do sometimes have to go over it when applying to make it darker. 

Maybe if you can exchange it and see if it is defective. I know I haven't had the problem of it transferring.

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing