Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes

fake eyelash best for large eyes?

hi, i have very large eyes. Looking for a false eyelash, bought huda beauty carman and sephora disney tinker bell as per store associate recommendation. but both are pretty small. So can you recommend which one will be best for large eyes?

Re: fake eyelash best for large eyes?

Anybody have idea which brand and what lash have longest band?

HI, Beb101!

This knowledge may have to come with some direct investigating with individual brands and reaching out to their customer service teams direct. 

For example, I've visited the Ardell lash site and while they have the option to seek out lashes for various eye shapes (small, large, rounge, etc.), they still don't actually divulge the measurements of their lash bands on each product page. 

I did some searching around and found the brand Kasina Professional and they happen to list out band length and overall measurements for some of lash design so that may be a start. I've never ordered or tried any of their lashes so I can't account for their credibility or service, but it's worth a look as they do have aspects of information you're looking for. For example, their False Lashes - Pro #747L. PHOEBE. Natural Long has the below information:

Lash Size Chart

• Lash Band Length           = 3cm
  • Inner hair length               = 9mm
  • Mid point hair length        = 14mm
  • Outer corner hair length  = 12mm

You'll have to do some digging as to which styles do and don't have measurements listed, and if you are interested in specific styles from that line or any other line, again, I would recommend reaching out to their customer service team direct with the style/model number/name to see if they can provide you that information you seek.

Hi @beb101,

I definitely agree with what @lylysa recommended. Buying an additional set and cutting it so that you can add it to help cover the length of your eyes is a great idea! Also, if possible, buying individual lashes are great if you don't need to add on a lot and it helps you customize your false lash look. A Cast Member can help you apply false lashes with our 15 Minute Applications in store and if you're having trouble with band length I'm sure they can offer some great advice. (: 

XOXO,
Marieke

So can I try on different lashes during mini makeup and buy If it fits well only?

To my knowledge any false lashes actually used/applied/opened during the service will have to be purchased. It would be considered unsanitary to have any "trial" or "model" set used on multiple clients. 

Hi, Beb101!

Are you referring to wanting a set of false lashes with a longer band to follow the entirety of your lashline? Or are you referring to wanting false lashes with a design that stands outs more/is more easily seen on larger eyes?

yes with longest band

Hi, Beb101!

While I don't have knowledge of the band measurements for the styles of false lashes carried by Sephora, if you find that typical false lash strips end up being too short, you may look into some of the below options:

-Buy from brands that you have first hand experience with having longer bands 

-Either purchase an additional set and cut it into segments of additional length needed, or purchase already made segments from lash brands to use alongside full bands

Image result for false lashes segments

-Supplement areas that the full band doesn't cover with single/individual clusters of lashes

-Change up your application, often times if the strip of false lashes is of a fuller/thicker design, having it start too close to the inner corner of the eye can add a lot of bulk and heaviness to this region which results in making the eye look smaller and closed up. Try to apply the strip further from the inner corner so it "opens up" the overall look to the eye. The below image shows lashes applied starting about 1/4-1/3 the distance away from the inner corner.

Image result for false lash application

Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing