amanda621

eyeliner

[ Edited ]

I need an eyeliner that is going to stay on like a tattoo. No matter what i do it smudges and i have black all under my eyes please help i need a new eyeliner and ive used primer and still happens

amanda621

Re: eyeliner

thank you all for your info

AmandaRose523

Nars larger than life twist up eyeliner is amazing! It stays all day and doesn't smudge. I got it after so many people swore by it.

beautylovingirl

No better place to start than Kat Von D's tattoo liner! Hope this helps!

kd006

I agree with Kenny. The EmphasEYES is amazing! I have it in the bronze shade, and I use it almost every day that I wear eyeliner. I plan on buying every color though because it's seriously amazing.

lmi82

I swear by Dior's waterproof crayon eyeliner (in intense brown 594). It's pricey, but worth it. About a year ago, I had swatched a couple of eyeliners from brands like Clinique, Stila, Urban Decay, etc. After swatching, I would lightly run my finger over them, and each of them would instantly smudge. I did the same thing with Dior's waterproof crayon eyeliner and it didn't smudge at all! That's the reason why I can justify the price tag; its a quality product.

kenny

I really like Tarte's EmphasEYES clay liner/shadow. I've worn this stuff to the beach (a whole day, where I did go swimming) and this stuff did not budge or fade.

swfupload_2189749039169440504.jpg

caligirl2011

Tarte is a great brand too.  I love their clay eyebrow mousse and clay mascara!  Great choice!

caligirl2011

Have you tried Bobbi Brown's Gel Liner?  I really like that because the Gel goes on dark and it stays put.  Also, Loreal has it's infallible gel liner that's similar but about half the price.  Make sure you continue to use primer and you don't want to put moisturizer on your lids or under your eye.  Depending on the type you're using, if it's oily, your makeup liner and mascara will smudge. 

elnxio

YES YES! Bobbi brown's is the best!

arielaaaaaaaa

There are different tricks you can use as well, I have problems with smudging but what helps me in after i put the eyeliner i take a brush with alittle black eyeshawdow and smudge it alittle. Keeps it in place, and then i take some translucent powder and a small brush and put it under, Keeps my eyeliner in place for a good while. I'm sure someone else will recommend a good liner and you can incorporate some of these ideas if you like.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 19 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • kenny
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • amanda621
    • caligirl2011
    • lmi82
    • beautylovingirl