curvygirli

eyeliner smudges

(0) Hearts

So I have this liquid eyeliner pen by L'oreal which I like because it gives me a wet jet black look and it goes on smoothly. However it always gets in my crease even though I use a paint pot ( primer) beforehand. Any ideas on how to fix that?

Also any recommendations on how to fix your eyeliner when you already have put on your primer and shadow? I have a habit of making one eye too thick and end up having to make them both thick then :smileysad:

daisies121

Re: eyeliner smudges

(0) Hearts

I'd try using a setting spray like the one from UD right after you apply the liner.  I have the same problem with some of my liners and the spray is the only thing that keeps it from budging. I use those pointy cotton swaps to thin out the line if it looks too thick:

download.jpg

I know Ulta sells them. 

andyhtrieu

(0) Hearts

If it's the Super Slim Liquid Liner pen, it's bound to smudge. It's not smudge proof or water proof. I would use a different eyeliner. I like the L'Oreal gel eyeliner. It's completely smudge proof

CaitlinBrunson

(0) Hearts

I would set it with a powder. 

For fixes- Q-tips and eye makeup remover. If I am really in a jam - I just dap my primer in my oops areas and put shadow over that and blend. 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • daisies121
    • curvygirli
    • CaitlinBrunson
    • andyhtrieu
Photos1
  • download.jpg