aviscardi

claudile makeup removing cleansing water

[ Edited ]

Caudalie *

Has anyone tried the new formulated one? Thinking about trying it once my clinique remover is done. only looking for something to remove eye makeup, i use cloths on my face

waterbaby1981

Re: claudile makeup removing cleansing water

(0) Hearts

just an FYI, don't use this on your eyes to get mascara and stubborn eyeliners off.  It STINGS if you accidentally get some from a cotton pad or cotton ball in your eye.  I only use it for my face and use an eye makeup remover for eye makeup.

aviscardi

(0) Hearts

Oh thats a good price. i wanted to try the beauty elixer too but im not sure it will work if it doesn't remove my gel liners. i wear that or liquid daily.

ChicDabbler

I could be under the wrong impression, but Caudalie Beauty Elixir is NOT a makeup remover. It is a toner mist. You can apply it after cleansing before serum/moisturizer for a boost of essential oil/hydration, or anytime to refresh your makeup/skin.

starletta8

I have- but I use it for my face, not my eyes. I need heavy-duty eye makeup remover for my eye area.

I love it though.

rikkie

(0) Hearts

I think you've got it right, it's a nice gentle remover, so to get all my mascara and waterproof gel liner off I needed something a bit more powerful to avoid scrubbing harshly at my eyes. It took the rest of my makeup off easily though. :smileyhappy:

rikkie

(0) Hearts

If you have 500 points saved up it is included in the Caudalie Brighten & Renew perk that just came out! I have a little bottle I picked up yesterday but I haven't tried it yet, I hope it works well, I'm excited to see.

aviscardi

I actually don't , I've used a lot of it my points recently lol. let me know if you use it for your eyes and like it :smileyhappy: I've got another month or so for the one im using

rikkie

Actually starletta8 and I each found a little Caudalie set in store that isn't listed on Sephora's website at all, it's called Beauty Grows Here and includes

0.5 oz Divine Oil
1 oz Beauty Elixir
1.69 oz Make-up Remover Cleansing Water
0.14 oz Lip Conditioner
1 oz Vinotherapie Hand and Nail cream

and it came in a little brown bag for $32. I'm excited to try some new Caudalie products this way! I didn't wear any make up yesterday, so I didn't get to try the make up remover, but the other 4 things I really love! Especially the hand cream actually, which I thought would just be lame filler for the set. So if you are in store soon, keep an eye out for this one, I think it's a $56 value or so. And I'll let you know what I think of the make up remover when I finally use it tonight!

crayzeeRN

I will be hunting for this one, thanks for the tip rikkie!

rikkie

(0) Hearts

Hope you find one! I grabbed the last one from the store I was in, I hope it's something they'll continue to carry. Everything smells SO GOOD. The make up remover smells just like a Christmas orange, yum!

violalea

Yeah I saw this set at the store I went to on the weekend too. Still debating whether to get it or not :smileyhappy:

rikkie

(0) Hearts

I hadn't tried the Beauty Elixir before and I was most excited about that, I love it! It has rosemary and mint oils in it and you can feel it gently tingling on your skin. 

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

The Beauty Elixir and Cleansing Water are definitely the two I've been staring at the most! I've been crazy about facial oils for a while now too :smileyhappy:

I have to say, I absolutely love Caudalie's packaging! Very elegant.CaudalieSerum.jpgCaudalieCleansingWater.jpg

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 8 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • waterbaby1981
    • aviscardi
    • ChicDabbler
    • crayzeeRN
    • rikkie
    • starletta8