sephoralovex

Your top two must have eyeshadow palettes?

[ Edited ]

I'm one that loves palettes over single eyeshadows. It's just more convient for me. And im always looking for new eyeshadow palettes to buy! 

So what is your #1 go to eyeshadow palette or your TOP TWO? (Doesn't have to only be neutrals)

Right now I only have one and it's the UD Naked Basics Palette.. may not look like you can do much with it, but i can get many eye looks out of that palette!

orkira

Re: Your top two must have eyeshadow palettes?

I love the Urban Decay OZ Palettes.  I create looks with all of the eyeshadows in both the Glinda & Theodora palettes.  They have some really gorgeous shades in each of them.

beautylovingirl

@sephoramusthave- You seriously are the bargain makeup finding guru!

sephoramusthave

Yes ma'am! And the funny things is.....I had those palette lying around the house unopened for the longest time...and when I finally busted them out I couldn't put them down!

beautylovingirl

@sephoramusthave- I love these colors on the balm palette. Where did you find that?

sephoramusthave

I got thebalm palette at marshalls last year, I bought 2---one for me and one as a gift. The colors really are amazing and go so well together. I think its discontinued, but I know that thebalm rereleased this exact same palette and only changed the packaging to the muppets, its all the same colors, just different names and packaging so you still might find it online. TJmaxx and marshalls used to carry sooo much thebalm stuff but I haven't seen it there in SUCH a long time :smileysad:

sephoralovex

I love TJ Maxx! Especially when i find some good beauty products. Such a steal!

sephoramusthave

(0) Hearts

sephoralovex----Yep! I bought some organic skincare items there (with the USDA organic stamp to prove that its actually organic). Whole Foods barely has any skincare with that stamp so I was beyond shocked to see it there!

I also bought some discontinued l'occitane face creams and cleanser there as well for SUCH a good price. I know the cleanser was $4.99, I'm about to run out of it, its a foam cleanser that's all natural (has the ecocert stamp) and it removes all of my makeup.

roxystar4

[ Edited ]

i too Love TJMaxx for skincare/beauty items! Found some awesome organic items there too! There is an organic soap we use that foams (comes in honey and shea) big fan also found Max Green Alchemy and Yes To Carrots.

Just a few days ago I purchased some desert essence organics there. sooo happy. I was like a kid on christmas

sephoramusthave

(0) Hearts

Sweet! Oh and I remember buying natures gate products there, usually I only see that kind of stuff in health food stores like sprouts. I have quite the "in use" skincare stash, as well as a big shoebox full of all natural/organic back up skincare.

lolo01

Mine for the moment is UD Naked Palette, I use it everyday, even if Im doing the colors from Vice Palette there is at least one color on the Naked Palette I use to fuse it all together.

sephoramusthave

swfupload_5817618034121615108.jpg

swfupload_9018900163189933535.jpg1. urban decay book of shadows (original)

2. thebalm and the beautiful palette

makeupsephora

(0) Hearts

do they still sell these at sephora?

starletta8

(0) Hearts

I'd love to have Shattered!

crayzeeRN

[ Edited ]

Funny... I'm staring at Absinthe and thinking about how I'd love to have that shade... scroll down to comment and see that a couple of you are waaaaay ahead of me already :smileyhappy: Are there any good dupes for this?

Do Midnight Cowboy and MC Rides Again make anyone else wince when they see them? All I can think about is getting glitter in my eye...

sephoralovex

Wow the book of shadows original has gorgeous colors!

sephoramusthave

I have a new found love for absinthe too---I get sooo many compliments every time I wear it (I usually do a neutral eye) and people remember me when I wear it. :smileyvery-happy: Annnnd, I don't feel like a clown with this color even though its a bright emerald green! Plus COLOR OF THE YEAR whoo hoo!

lylysa

*stares dreamily* I'm STILL waiting for Absinthe to be released on its own!

sephoramusthave

lylysa---I emailed UD and asked them to release absinthe as a single :smileyvery-happy: Maybe if more people do so, they might! And the emailed me right back and said that they will forward my request to the product developing team!

sephoralovex

Would love to see Absinthe as a single shadow! 

lylysa

"Dear UD,

My fellow Beauty Talker Sephoramusthave contacted you before about releasing Absinthe...we'll I'm here too requesting it...please oh please oh pretty please!!!!"

I think I just might, it's been a while since I've purchased a pretty green shadow! I have Vert and Chronic from UD....<3 them!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 28 replies
  • 49 hearts
  • 14 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • sephoramusthave
    • sephoralovex
    • poemelyric
    • lylysa
    • roxystar4