sephoralovex

Your top two must have eyeshadow palettes?

[ Edited ]

I'm one that loves palettes over single eyeshadows. It's just more convient for me. And im always looking for new eyeshadow palettes to buy! 

So what is your #1 go to eyeshadow palette or your TOP TWO? (Doesn't have to only be neutrals)

Right now I only have one and it's the UD Naked Basics Palette.. may not look like you can do much with it, but i can get many eye looks out of that palette!

crayzeeRN

Re: Your top two must have eyeshadow palettes?

UD Naked 2 for neutrals and 15th Anniversary Palette for color!

UD15th.jpeg

sephoralovex

I wish Sephora or UD were still selling the 15th anni palette! All the colors seem so beautiful and i would be able to defiantly use them since i enjoy working with color.. So sad i missed out!!!

crayzeeRN

Yeah it stinks that its not available anymore, I ended up glad I bought it when I did!

poemelyric

UD's Black Palette is my fave...  That and Naked.  I can get two different feels with both of them.  One subdued for work and one for a wild night out.

prettyinpa

My 2 favorites are UD's Naked 2 and their Theodora palette.  Love that Jealousy Green, I hope they release it as a single, mine's almost used up!

Apocalyptica

My favorite "every day" palette is Kat Von D's True Romance Eyeshadow Palette - Saint because the colors are great and just enough to give me some color and shading with out it being too much.

I think my favorite palette for a bolder look would have to be her True Romance Eyeshadow Palette - Sinner. Love the colors and I love the way they blend too!

starletta8

Even when I wore powder eyeshadow, I never was a fan of the Naked palettes. Sorry, I know that's pretty much against the rules around here. :smileyvery-happy:

I do wish I could still wear this one, Dior 5-Color Eyeshadow in Greige

And even though I can't wear powder shadow anymore, I had to almost physically restrain myself from purchasing this Chanel palette from the summer 2013 collection (image credit: Chanel website)

That said, I'm a HUGE FAN of the customizable palettes from Laura Mercier and Bobbi Brown. With Laura Mercier's in particular, you can fit any of the following in it: eyeshadow, eyeliner, blush, specialized glosses. It's a whole face in one.

http://www.sephora.com/custom-compact-6-well-P234209?skuId=1158559

I only see the small Bobbi Brown one- but there's a 6-well one at counters and online.

http://www.sephora.com/3-pan-palette-P270572?skuId=1291244

onomotopoeia9

If I have to narrow down, I'd say The original Naked pallet and the Naked Basics, although if I could do a third, the Naked 2 is almost a tie.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 28 replies
  • 49 hearts
  • 14 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • sephoramusthave
    • sephoralovex
    • poemelyric
    • lylysa
    • roxystar4